- Abstracts must be written ONLY in English, as one as several authors are possible.
- The title of the paper should be centered and typed with Bold capital letters using Times New Roman 14 points. Contractions and point in the end are not allowed.
- The names of the authors (first name and surname) should be written with Regular small letters.
- Use single-line spacing.
- The names of the organizations authors represent are given in the next line.
- Abstract should not exceed 7000 words. Follow the structure:
- Introduction / Actuality
- Material and methods
- Further perspectives
- Keywords (up to 5).
References. Quoted literature and other sources (References) are listed at the end of the body text (up to 10). The general formatting requirements for the manuscript apply. Number quoted sources when listed alphabetically following the Harvard Style of Referencing.